Sunday, July 17, 2022

July 2, 2022 - Shaanxi - Mesa, Arizona

 

My neighbor Sandy and I went there for an early dinner.   We are so boring but we share the same thoughts…when trying a new place…order your favorite meal…so she ordered the Broccoli and Beef…and I ordered the Mongolian Beef…and it was okay but I wasn’t impressed like all the reviews stated.

 Here is the problem…the prices are high…Sandy’s meal consisted of many of these huge pieces of broccoli and not so much beef…I was served a plate of onions and not so much beef…plus we had to pay an extra $1 each for rice….what?

 Mine had lots of the cut up chiles in it..and I hated that.  I always thought spices were for taste…I had to pick out many pieces because if you accidentally bit into one you would think you were biting into a shrimp shell..yuk!

 I wasn’t happy…plus I had to ask for Soy Sauce… I will say this, though, the next day everything still tasted good.

Shaanxi Garden
67 N. Dobson Road Ste109
Mesa, Arizona 85201-6822
(480) 733-8888
Hours:  Monday- Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.  4:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Friday – Sunday  11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment