Saturday, September 9, 2023

June 1, 2023 - Divide Bar and Grill - Billings, Montana

 

I visited  after my niece Kristin Hammler picked me up at the airport.  I flew to Billings for the weekend to attend her oldest son's wedding.

Kristin ordered the Divide Bacon Ale Cheddar Soup – creamy cheddar soup, made with bacon ale, bacon and jalapenos.

 I ordered the French Onion Soup – topped with croutons and melted Swiss cheese…It was just as I like it.  Perfect!

Spinach and Artichoke Dip – flatbread chips and the dip…which was whipped and delicious.

 I drank two Bloody Marys and Kristin had two beers.

 We sat out on the patio…and a light breeze was blowing…loved it.  It felt good to stand on soil in the 406 once again.

Divide Bar and Grill
4020 Montana Sapphire Drive
Billings, Montana 59106
(406) 894 – 2206
Hours:  Daily 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment