Sunday, April 28, 2024

April 24, 2024 - Pitch - Scottsdale, Arizona

 After attending a lecture at the Historical Society of Arizona Museum - Tempe on George W. P. Hunt (the first Governor of Arizona) my friend Sylvia and I had lunch at this restaurant and bar.


Sylvia ordered the Meatballs with Focaccia Bread…and said that the marina sauce was delicious because it didn’t have such a heavy tomato taste.  She thought her meatballs were very tasty.  She was disappointed in her bread because she felt it was more like a cornbread...and not like the Italian flat bread or oil bread.

 


I ordered the Grilled Cheese and Fries…(the cheeses were cheddar and white cheddar) and I upgraded my fries for $1 to the truffle fries– parmesan cheese, spices and truffle oil.  My lunch was delicious.  




Pitch Scottsdale – Pizza Restaurant and Liquor Store
The Quad
6350 E. Thomas Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 272-7500
Hours:  Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
             Friday – 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment