Monday, May 27, 2024

April 26, 2024 - Salt and Pepper - Prescott, Arizona

 

My traveling buddy, Sylvia and I spent a weekend in Prescott.  We found this wonderful restaurant for breakfast.

I ordered the Lemonberry Ricotta Pancakes – ricotta pancakes, blueberry maple compote, sweet vanilla cram mascarpone whipped cream.  They were delicious and filling. Hot coffee to drink.

 



Sylvia ordered the Salt & Pepper Classic – three eggs over easy, bacon, house potatoes and wheat toast.

 The place was filled with locals…so you know it is good and it is…there menu is most unique.  I must come here every time I visit Prescott just to try some breakfast item I have never tasted.

 

Salt and Pepper
443 Miller Valley Road
Prescott, AZ 86501
(928) 445-0188
Hours:  Wednesday  - Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
             Monday and Tuesday – Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment