Monday, June 10, 2024

May 2, 2024 - The Chuckbox - Tempe, Arizona

My friend Rhona and I visited this burger joint after I read an article in the "Arizona Republic". 

It looked shabby and grubby on the outside but inside it was just fine…there definitely was a continual crowd.

So they offer The Great Big One – 1/ 2 pound of ground beef
                      The Big One – 1/ 3 pound of ground beef
                      The Little One -  1/ 5 pound of ground beef
                           Under this one was written “For Kids and Little Old Ladies”
So we decided this one was for us…we added ordered of Beer Battered Onion Rings…and I had a Diet Coke.                 

The burgers were just fine…but I don’t know if I would rate them the best ever…but now the Onion Rings were delicious.  It is cash only…




Chuckbox
202 E. University Drive
Tempe, Arizona 85281
(480) 968-4712
Hours:  Monday  - Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment