Monday, March 24, 2014

How the blog started

I have always wanted to write a food blog.  My problem...what to name the blog.  So this past week I was in Washington, D. C. at a meeting.  The Montana delegation had attended two Happy Hours.  When the  conversation turned to my food blog, Olivia Riutta from the Montana Primary Care Association,  channeled her Mother.. and immediately shouted out, "Frontier Foodie."  We all liked it...and so the blog was created.


I thought that as I travel around the state and the country that I would write about all of my favorite restaurants and eats that I eat with my friends.   Likewise if anyone following my blog is planning a trip, feel free to ask me about my favorite restaurants and eats along your route.


I thought that I would begin with three of my favorites from Washington, D. C.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment