Friday, October 3, 2014

October 2, 2014 - La Fiesta - Mountain View, California

Late night dinner after watching and listening to the Sal Khan's  Interview of Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg on their just released book How Google Works.  It was held in the Theater of the Santa Clara Convention Center...with Rose Filicetti, Matt Savage and Kristy Calaway.  We each ordered a combination of enchiladas with different sauces.  I ordered the two enchiladas – shrimp with Grandma’s sauce and chicken with Mole.  .They came complete with rice and beans.  I really liked the shrimp with Grandma’s sauce.  The chicken enchilada was filled with chicken.  I will admit right now that I do not like Mole sauce but this was very tasty with the chicken.  I really liked the beans, but did not care for the rice.  There was no taste to the rice.



The chips were tasty...and came with the three sauces.  I tried all of them.  Each has a distinct taste and brought a variety of tastes to add to your chips.  I really like this.  Rose later ordered the chips and guacamole pictured above.


My selection two enchiladas - one...shrimp with Grandsma's Sauce...the other chicken with Mole Sauce.

La Fiesta
240 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA  94041
(650) 968-1364

Hours:
Monday-Thursday 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM 
Friday-Saturday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM  
Sunday 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment