Monday, October 6, 2014

October 4, 2014 - Linda's Seabreeze Cafe - Santa Cruz, California


Eggs Benedict


Huevos  Chipolte   


Orange Poppyseed Pancakes

Breakfast was delicious.  Rose ordered the Eggs Benedict….Neal ordered the  Huevos  Chipolte   and I ordered the Orange Poppyseed Pancakes….three big pancakes covered in dripping butter.  I have never tried anything orange with poppyseed…always lemon…I love poppyseed….I love pancakes…who could go wrong with this.

I tasted Rose’ Eggs Benedict….and it was yummy but I liked the Hollandaise Sauce at the Harbor Café a little better than at Linda’s.  I am definitely coming back to visit because Bacon Waffles are also on the menu…and I love those Bacon Waffles…so I want to try them at Linda’s.

Rose asked me to compare Linda's Seabreeze Cafe and the Harbor Cafe.  The items at the Harbor Cafe are delicious and not your run of the mill breakfast dishes...but the food was just as good at Linda's Seabreeze Cafe..and the menu offerings really outdid the Harbor Cafe.  Neal thinks the wait staff are hotter at the Harbor Cafe.

Linda’s Seabreeze Cafe
542 Seabright Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA    
831-427-9713
Hours:
              Monday - Saturday - Breakfast & Lunch -    6AM - 2PM

              Sunday Brunch - 7AM - 1PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment