Saturday, March 4, 2017

March 4, 2017 - Revolu Modern Tacqueria and Bar - Peoria, Arizona


Loy Ann Chvilicek and I drove to Peoria to watch my grandson, Judson Hayes' hockey game.  It was against the Jr. Sun Devils Bantam AA team...and we won 2-1!

After the game Joshua, Jody, Judson and Jonah Hayes, Jack and Judy Svendsen, Loy Ann Chvilicek and I ate dinner at the Revolu Modern Tacqueria and Bar.

I ordered three street tacos – The Del Mar – beer battered wild cod – shaved cabbage – red salsa – cilantro and lime crema; Carne Asada- skirt steak – red salsa – onion – cilantro and avo-crema;  and Al Pastor – spit fired pork – avo crema – red salsa-onion and cilantro.  They were just excellent.


I also had some bites of different dishes that the Hayes Family ordered – Crispy Brussel Sprouts – caramelized onion, bacon, lime zest, cotija and green salsa – what a great taste;  Elote – grilled corn on the cob, chipotle mayo, crumbled cotija – cilantro and lime. This is the best elote I have ever tasted.

I am definately coming back here for another visit.  I loved their food.  You can taste the freshness which I love.

Hats off to the manager and staff.  They were very accommading to this group of 8 who showed up without reservations.   They seated us without pause.  Took our orders and served us perfectly.  What a joy to experience customer service in this day and age.  I really appreciate it.

Revolu – Modern Tacqueria and Bar
15703 N. 83rd Avenue
Peoria, Arizona 85382
(623) 878-0215
Hours :  Monday – Thursday 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
              Friday – Saturday 11:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
              Sunday 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.


My grandson Jonah enjoying his cheese quesadilla - his usual choice  - the only item he will ever order.  I liked this wall in the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment