Thursday, April 27, 2017

April 26, 2017 - Pier 6 - Charlestown, Massachusetts

Jo Martin and I are staying on Pier 8 in the Charlestown Marina in Charlestown, Massachusetts. Tonight  we walked down the pier to have dinner at Pier 6.

We started with drinks.  She ordered a Flat Tire beer.  I ordered the House Bloody Mary…

For dinner Jo ordered the Cioppino Fra Diavolo – clams, mussels, cod, shrimp and spicy lobster broth.  Jo asked our waitress if the broth was really spicy.  She told Jo that it wasn't but Jo thought the broth was spicy.  It was served with several crostini.






I ordered the Lobster Roll. I have never eaten a Lobster Roll before today.  It was  4 ounces of  lobster meat mixed with a spicy sauce served hot with drawn butter…all on a bun-type roll…and served with fries.  It was delicious but I thought very pricey for $28.  If the bun has been toasted and if I would have been served drawn butter for dipping…then it would have been worth $28.



Actually we think the waitress forgot to bring the drawn butter.  That would have been worse yet.

Pier 6
1 8th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
(617) 337-0054

No comments:

Post a Comment