Sunday, April 9, 2017

April 7, 2017 - Cold Beer and Cheeseburger - Grayhawk Plaza - North Scottsdale, Arizona

I visited with Joshua and Jonah Hayes.  Joshua and I both ordered the Juicy Lucy- cheddar-jack stuffed burger with lettuce, tomato and pickle.  Just excellent…and even though I ordered no pink…it was pink…but it tasted very fresh and that’s what I like in a burger.  Jonah ate the cheeseburger sliders and tater tots off the children’s menu.  Very good.  The presentation was wonderful...those hamburger buns just shine.  The wait staff was very friendly and efficient.  I have no complaints. Plus I have always wanted to try this place…I was surprised that it was a sports bar…one more restaurant off my eating bucket list.

Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers
Grayhawk Plaza
20831 N. Scottsdale Road #117
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
(480) 513-2747
Hours: Daily -  11:00 a.m. – Close
Happy Hour:  3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.  Monday - Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment