Saturday, October 14, 2017

October 14, 2017 - Butterfield's Pancake House - Scottsdale, Arizona

I visited on October 14, 2017after attending my grandson, Jonah's soccer game. Yes, the Silver Bullets are still undefeated...for two seasons and four games.  They won 6-0...and my grandson scored one of the goals.

Enough...and let's talk about breakfast.  I love breakfast.  It is my favorite meal of the day.  I have wanted to try another breakfast spot in Scottsdale so I visited this morning. 

I ordered the Pecan Cakes…four light, fluffy pancakes stuffed with pecans…and my cakes were loaded…and topped with pecans.  It was wonderful.  I also ordered a side of Bacon…Thick-Cut Applewood Smoked bacon…and I ordered it very crisp of course.  It was delicious.  Now those are my kind of stuffed pancakes.  They were served with soft butter and Buttefield’s maple syrup.


The service was friendly, fast and efficient.  Especially at breakfast I like to have my coffee re-filled frequently…and they did.  The coffee by the way tasted marvelous.  My idea of a perfect breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment