Saturday, October 21, 2017

October 19, 2017 - Flancer's - Gilbert, Arizona



I visited on October 19, 2017 with Janet Hastings.  We had just finished playing bridge at Sun Lakes.  We never expected to win.  We were celebrating.

Janet ordered Steak it to the Limit Philly Cheese Steak - Grilled steak, sautéed onions and Swiss American Cheese. She chose the roasted vegetables as her side…and they looked delicious. She said that she liked it. 

I ordered  Let it BLT - 5 Thick bacon strips, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and New Mexican green chile aioli. I ordered Green Chile Mac and Cheese. Plus I couldn’t pass up a cup of Ham and Navy Bean Soup.  Who could resist that?  I loved it.   I really liked my sandwich.  The buns is baked onsite daily.   My only negative comment is that the Green Chile Mac and Cheese was just too hot…and I don’t mean temperature…I mean spicy.  I should mention that I like really spicy food.

The service was very nice.  The food was served rapidly.


I am looking forward to return because there are still several items on the menu that I would like to try.  

Flancer’s
610 N. Gilbert Road
Gilbert, Arizona
(480) 926-9077
Hours:  Daily 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Owner:  Jeff Flancer - graduated from the Culinary Institute of America

No comments:

Post a Comment