Friday, October 27, 2017

October 26, 2017 - Joyride Taco House East - Gilbert, Arizona

After bridge Janet Hastings and I went to Joyride Taco House East for dinner.  We both ordered street tacos…Janet:  Baja Fish, The Original (chicken)  and the Carnitas…I ordered:  Baja Fish, (wish I would have ordered the Crispy), the Carnitas and the Carne Asada…which I thought was the best.  If you buy three street tacos you are able to order a side for $1. Both of us tried the Orange Cucumber Salad…which both of us really liked.  I could have eaten just a big bowl of the salad with a steaming tortilla.

I thought the Baja Fish Taco was too fishy tasting.  

 Our wait staff was very nice.

I don’t think I would ever return to this restaurant…not because the food was bad but because it was so loud and so dark.  I had to get out my phone and use the flashlight to read the menu…now that is bad.  Maybe I am getting just too darn old!

Hats off to the Board of Visitors with their annual Care Card Fundraiser.  We used my card and received 20% our entire meal.  Thanks, to Joyride Taco House East for participating in the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment