Friday, February 2, 2018

February 1, 2018 - Worth Takeaway - Mesa, Arizona

I visited today with Mary-Jane Horni for breakfast while we waited for our neighbor.

Mary-Jane ordered the chicken salad sandwich…she did like all the large chunks of apples, carrots, etc. on her sandwich.  I thought what was weird was the large pieces of chicken..but the bread looked good.  She said that it was.  It is baked  locally Proof Bread.

I ordered the Cuban Sandwich..and I hated it…so much could have been done with it…but they gave me stripped pork on a Ciabatta roll…some type of spread…but I didn’t  even take the time to see because I wasn’t interested.  I didn't like the taste of the pork.  I also ordered some house made sea salt potato chips.

“Breakfast served all day”…but they didn’t have anything that I wanted…no normal breakfast.

The service was very nice…but I didn’t like the seating area.


Won’t be returning.

Worth Takewaway
218 W. Main Street
Mesa, Arizona
(480) 833-2180
worthtakewaway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment