Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 8, 2018 - Snooze, An A.M. Eatery - Gilbert, Arizona


This morning I had an early appointment in the downtown Gilbert area for some imaging.  When I arrived the firetruck and other emergency vehicles were out front.   I was asked to call and re-schedule my appointment.

I decided to look for this restaurant...and have a nice leisurely breakfast before driving to the Thompson Residence.  I found it...and I tried it...and it was delicious.  I love pancakes so I started with that as this will not be my only visit.


Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes

I ordered the Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes…delicious…buttermilk pancakes with caramelized pineapple chunks, housemade vanilla crème anglaise and cinnamon butter.

The interesting thing when eating the pancakes is that there is no syrup…and the vanilla cream sauce acts quite well as the liquid ingredients to use when eating the fluffy, light pancakes.  I enjoyed my meal.

Prices:  Mid- Range - My pancakes were $8.75...and for an additional charge you may add eggs, meats, etc.

Snooze, an A. M. Eatery
310 N. Gilbert Road
Gilbert, Arizona 85234
(480) 664-4488

Hours:  Daily 6:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment