Sunday, February 18, 2018

February 16, 2018 - First Watch - Gilbert, Arizona

.
I visited after Judson’s first hockey game in the President’s Day Hockey Tournament at AZ Ice in Gilbert..  I went to breakfast with the team and parents.   I ordered the Ham and Gruyere Omelet with potatoes and toast….and coffee.  My breakfast was perfect.  The omelet was fluffy and was filled with a generous portion of  smoked ham, cheese and fresh herbs.  The entrée was served with two pieces of multi-grain type of toast...and a tiny dish of strawberry jam.  It was delicious.  The potatoes was tiny cubes and pieces of potatoes…cooked and spiced just right.  I thought the meal was wonderful.  The wait staff was efficient…and the orders came out in a very timely manner.

First Watch
2475 S. Val Vista Dr. Ste 105
Gilbert, Arizona 85295
(480) 264-0677
Hours:  Daily 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment