Friday, March 30, 2018

March 30, 2018 - 100 Estrella Restaurant - Ajo, Arizona

My grandson, Judson and I are on a road trip to the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument in southern Arizona. Today we drove as far as Ajo where we spent most of the day doing a lot of locat site seeing.  We decided to try this restaurant for lunch.


We both ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger…and it came with fries.  It was very good.  First off I loved it because the bun came buttered and toasted on the grill…you all know me…if they do that they have already scored 80% on the rating.  The owners grows a lot of her ingredients in her garden.  You could tell by the freshness of the tomatoes, etc. that were added to the burger.

They offer lots of different burgers…and a wide selection of beers. I, however, did not order beer.  It was a hot day..and I wanted water.

100 Estrella Restaurant

100 W. Estrella Avenue
Ajo, Arizona 85321
(520) 387-3110
Hours:  Monday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment