Friday, April 13, 2018

April 12, 2018 - Sobe's - El Centro, California


I was by myself on my way to LaJolla, California for the Caren Thompson – Jeffery Hollman wedding.  I stopped for lunch.

The chips and salsa that started off the meal were really good. 

I ordered the Dinner Combo – 1 shredded beef taco, 1  bean tostada and 1 cheese enchilada with some great beans…and rice.  The taco shell was very crisp..and filled with lots of meat, lettuce…and lots of shredded cheese on top.  I used some of the salsa from the chips I was served before my meal arrived on my taco.  Perfect!

The bean toastada was also a very crisp tortilla covered with refried beans and lettuce.  The enchilada was stuffed with cheese…and covered in a sauce that had a kick to it.

It just had that Mexico taste…and I love that taste.




Sobe’s
1151 S. 4th Street
El Centro, CA 92243
(760) 352-6838
Hours:  Monday – Saturday 10:00 a.m.  – 8:00 p.m

$-$$





No comments:

Post a Comment