Saturday, April 14, 2018

April 13, 2018 - Hennessey's Tavern - La Jolla, California



I was up early.  Carol Thompson's cousin Carol Jones and Susan Dalton are staying in the same motel as I am.  Carol Thompson texted all of us so Carol J., Susan and I went to breakfast together.

I ordered the  Two Eggs (scrambled), bacon (crispy), home style potatoes and toast (rye bread).  I really thought my breakfast was good…lots of scrambled eggs…bacon just the way I like it..and the rye bread was perfect.  I wasn’t too crazy with the sauce on the  potatoes but they were still good.




Carol and Sue both ordered The Highlander – Home style potatoes topped with two eggs any style, ranchero sauce, melted jack and cheddar cheeses with smoked sausage, bacon, ham and choice of toast or tortilla.






Hennessey’s Tavern
7811 Herschel Avenue
La Jolla, California
(858) 551-8772
Hours:  Monday – Friday  10:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
             Saturday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment