Sunday, May 27, 2018

May 13, 2018 - Brio Tuscan Grille - Scottdale Quarter - Scottsdale, Arizona


I visited with Joshua, Jody, Judson and Jonah Hayes – Jack and Judy Svendsen.  We were there for the Mother’s Day Brunch.  It was nice to sit and have a family meal. I  wasn’t impressed with the food at all.  It was okay…but nothing special.

Judy ordered the Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli with spicy tomato Parmesan cream sauce…and she liked it.  Judson ordered his usual when eating pasta…any pasta…this one was tortellini..Alla Vodka, ricotta-filled pasta, crispy pancetta, basil, spicy tomato Parmesan cream sauce..

Joshua ordered the Sicilian Omelet – ham, bacon, sausage, caramelized onions, roated tomatoes, Mozzarella, cubed potatoes.  Jody and Jonah ordered the Berries & Cream French Toast – cream cheese stuffed – served with bacon.  Jonah and I shared.

I really think when any type of stuffed French Toast is served the bread should be a thick slice and not just a regular piece of sliced bread.  It is difficult to stuff a thin piece of bread.

Jody and I each ordered a Peach Bellini..and Judy ordered a Mimosa.

I was really disappointed as I really enjoyed my visit to Brio Tuscan Grille at San Tan Village.  I was looking forward to this visit.



Brio Tuscan Grille
15301 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480) 607-1100
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment