Thursday, September 21, 2023

July 9, 2023 Casa Ramos - Mesa, Arizona

 My neighbor Sandy and I used to go to Casa Ramos on a regular basis before the light rail estension to Gilbert Road.

The restaurant closed.  We had lost hope of it ever returning but it did this summer.  They remodeled the whole resturant and the frontage of the restaurant.  It is beautiful.  We went to celebrat the return...plus I wanted to thank her for all the nice things she does for me.

We started with margaritas to drink with the chips and salsa…but soon the salsa was too hot for Sandy.  I love it though.  We shared a Shrimp ala crema meal served with rice and beans…and it was delicious…five huge shrimp…delicious.  I even took one shrimp and some rice and beans home with me.

Casa Ramos
1526 E. Main Street
Mesa, Arizona 85203
(480) 272-7220
Hours:  Wednesday - Friday 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
              Saturday - 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
              Sunday - 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
              Monday - 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
              Tuesday - Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment