Monday, September 11, 2023

June 2, 2023 - Montana Rib & Chop House - Billings, Montana

 

Jeanne (my sister) and Willie Stecher took me to dinner here on June 2, 2023 to celebrate my 75th birthday when I was in Billings for Zach Hammler’s wedding.  I wanted to go to the first one in Livingston all those years that I lived in Montana...and never did get that done.  I was so excited.

 We started with Fried Green Tomatoes – sliced green tomatoes with blue cheese, lump crab and balsamic reduction…so we had five pieces of two sliced green tomatoes with the lump crab  between the two slices drizzled with blue cheese…the plate was decorated with the balsamic reduction…delicious!


 Jeanne and I shared a Hand Cut Rib Eye Steak which had been dry aged for 30 days…a very fresh salad with blue cheese dressing and a huge baked potato…loaded.  It was a delicious meal and to be remembered.

 They took my picture and gave me a card…and I had them take a couple with my phone that came out perfect….

 They gave me a huge piece of the Pecan Meltaway – a chocolate crust with a layer of homemade caramel, French vanilla ice cream topped with pecans…drizzled with Hershey’s syrup and shipped cream.  Spoons Around!

Montana Rib & Chop House
1849 Majestic Lane
Billings, Montana 59102
(406) 839-9200
Hours:  Daily 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment