Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 26, 2014 - Grenzella's - Williams, California

Olive Tasting at Granzella's in Williams, California - this could become a favorite hobby of mine.  I love olives.  Some of my favorites:



Garlic Flavored Olives



Deli Mix


Hot and Zesty Olives


Garlic Cloves


Italian Oil and Dry Olives
We ate a lot of these as kids...and I hated everyone I ate because they were so sour.  These were absolutely wonderful.


Green Olives


Spicy Greek Style Olives


Sicilian Style Olives
These were my favorite.  I bought a jar of these to take home.
(Of course, I could have bought a jar of everyone.)


Marinated Artichoke Hearts. 
I know this was an olive tasting stop but I couldn't pass up tasting this or the garlic cloves.



A look at one part of the tasting bar.

I would stop here every time I passed this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment