Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014 - Gayle's Bakery and Rosticceria - Capitola, California


Rose and I started our morning at her favorite spot.  We bought breakfast for there….and lunch to take home because Rose has a 1:00 p.m. class today.

I tried the Bacon and Scrambled Egg Croissant….great tasting scrambled eggs…fluffy…scrambled the way I like them…not too soft but still fluffy….two pieces of crisp bacon.  I always order my bacon crisp…and a huge flaky…brown croissant.


 I also bought a Strawberry Shortcake Cookie…really a scone-type cookie…soft…moist…could taste the butter…and yet crumbly like a scone.  I bought a Garlic Cheese Twist for home as well as a Croissant d’ Amande…plus a Masala Chicken Salad Croissant for lunch…Masala spiced roasted chicken, slivered almonds, mayo, currants, celery, scallions, and lettuce tucked in a flaky croissant.

Gayle’s Bakery  & Rosticceria
504 Bay Avenue
Capitola, CA 95010
(831) 462-1200
Hours:
            Daily 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment