Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 26, 2014 - Pagoda Hills - Yuba City, California


Visited on September 26, 2014 with Jim Granier, Carolyn and Steve Battaini, Mike Renzullo, Jeanine Caron.  We go into this huge dining hall.  There are 8-10 food lines of buffet food. OMG!   You could find anything.

I especially liked the General Tao’s Chicken,  Salt and Pepper Shrimp, Black Pepper  Beef as well as Pepper Beef.   It was delicious.  I also liked my bowl of Hot and Sour Soup.

As far as Chinese Buffets go…this was good.  Everyone was hot that I chose.  There was also food available. Or...maybe because my fortune cookie gave me a really great fortune. I bet it was the great company that made this food taste so good.




Jim Granier's plate.  As you can see there is a wide selection of food at this buffet.  I did not try the sushi as I am darn particular about my sushi...but mostly because I was hungry and I wanted a big plate of Pepper Beef.

The restaurant is actually:

Yuba Buffet
840 Gray Ave,
Yuba City, CA 95991
(530) 671-0888

Steve Battaini calls it the Pagoda Hills (yes...from Paint Your Wagon)...and the name just sticks.  I have to admit though, Steve is pretty convincing.  As we pulled up I was looking for the Pagoda Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment