Monday, September 29, 2014

September 28, 2014 - Phil's Fish Market and Eatery - Moss Landing, California

Rose Filicetti, Neal Savage, Matt Savage and I went to Phil’s Fish Market  in Moss Landing.  I ordered the Halibut Fish and Chips…it came with coleslaw…a huge plate of food…five large pieces of halibut….a mammoth serving of coleslaw…lots of tartar sauce and  ketchup for the chips….I loved my selection.  The pieces of halibut was served in a batter that was thick and fluffy….fried to a golden brown…that is the way I like my battered fish.  The coleslaw was served in a sweet and creamy dressing.  Neal ordered exactly what I ordered.  Rose ordered the three fish and chips…cod…shrimp and scallops.  Matt ordered Fish Tacos..and they looked good…very good.

Phil's Fish Market & Eatery
7600 Sandholdt Rd.
Moss Landing, CA 95039

Phone: 831.633.2152
Fax: 831.633.8611

No comments:

Post a Comment