Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 16, 2014 - Nando's Mexican Cafe - Mesa, Arizona

We ate a late dinner at Nando's Mexican Cafe.

Linda Hoover ordered the Nando’s Nachos – a huge plate of chips and ground beef.  Linda didn’t want any of the tomatoes, peppers, etc…just plain.  It would have really been heaped if everything else had been added to the plate of nachos that she was served.

Jo ordered the El Numero Nueve – combination that included a cheese enchildada, taco, chile relleno with rice.

I ordered the El Numero Diez – two beef flautas served with rice and beans.  My entire plate was very tasty.  When I was given the choice of two items to be served on the flautas - I chose quacamole and the tangy cream cheese.  The first time that I have ever eaten any type of cream cheese on my Mexican food.  It was delicious.

Linda and I also ordered the House Margarita while Jo ordered a dark beer…and chose the Kiltlifter.


The servings are really large…and I had to bring one of my flautas home.  I rarely do that.  The only negative I would say about the restaurant is that it wasn't decorated like a Mexican restaurant.... but maybe because it was a trendy Mexican cafe.


Nando’s Mexican Cafe
6715 E. McDowell Road
Mesa, AZ

(480) 830-8181

No comments:

Post a Comment