Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015 - Over Easy Cafe - Scottsdale, Arizona


Revision:  August 25, 2018  - this restaurant is no longer at this site.  The other site twhere I have eaten is located at 6451 E. Southern Avenue - Mesa, Arizona 85206   (480) 832-3447.

I visited  with Jody, Judson and Jonah Hayes.  It is located in the Ice Den in Scottsdale.

Judson ordered the Waffle Dogs – 3-two ounce sausages on sticks dipped in waffle batter.  Named Best Food by Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.



Jody ordered the special  - Huevos Rancheros. 



I ordered the Cheddar-Jalapeno Biscuits and Sausage Gravy.  Jonah ordered two pieces of bacon.




This café has some neat breakfast items on the menu.  All these years I have been coming to the Ice Den to watch hockey…and never tried this café…didn’t even know it was an Over Easy Café.

Over Easy Cafe
9375 E. Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 270-3447

Hours: Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.  Saturday – Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.



I visited on June 9, 2015 with Sandy Wilts.  We were there for the Thesman Communities Singles Group.  I tried the Carmelized Banana and Pecan Brioche French Toast…thank God I ordered a 1/ 2 order..because it was very sweet.  I just don’t like the taste of the food at this Over Easy as I do the one in Scottsdale.



Carmelized Banana and Pecan Brioche French Toast


Over Easy Cafe
6451 E. Southern Avenue
Mesa, Arizona



No comments:

Post a Comment