Thursday, February 5, 2015

January 12, 2015 Oak Creek Cafe - Blanco, Texas

I finally found the pictures from ourstop at this little cafe during my visit with Bonnie and Darryl Patrick.  We were passing through Blanco on our way to see the LBJ Ranch and the Texas White House.

This was the first time that I have ever eaten Chicken Fried Steak in Texas.  I love Chicken Fried Steak.  It was just the way I like it…crisp cutlet…great tasting meat…white gravy and good mashed potatoes.  It came complete with a great homemade dinner roll...and very tasty cole slaw.

I only like mine with white gravy...not too choosy, huh?


Oak Creek Café
419 3rd Street
Blanco, Texas 78606
(830) 833-3063
Hours:
Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.

Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment