Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015 - Early Bird Cafe - Helena, Montana

I am in Montana to play bridge in the Regional Bridge Tournament.  I flew into Helena and stayed with one of my favorite bridge partners, Mary Jo Brown.  We are leaving for Bozeman this morning so we decided to hit our favorite breakfast spot.

We both ordered the Biscuit ‘n Gravy…MJB with sausage and egg…me with four pieces of crisp bacon.  The biscuit and gravy was served piping hot…they gravy was divine..not too salty..not thick and pasty tasty…it was perfect.  The biscuit was big and fluffy.  I just loved them.


Mary Jo Brown says, “it’s the Best Breakfast in Helena.”

Early Bird Café
724 W. Custer Avenue
Helena, MT 59601
(406) 457-1503
Breakfast Hours:  Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
                             Saturday – 6:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
                             Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment