Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23, 2015 - The Club Tavern and Grill - Bozeman, Montana

Mary Jo Brown, Sharon Carter and I ate breakfast at the restaurant in the Gran Tree Inn because we are staying here during the bridge tournament. 

I can’t even tell you how the breakfast tasted because it was served to us cold… not even warm…just cold.  I would really write this up as bad except that yesterday’s lunch was so good.

Mary Jo and I  had lunch in the The Club House Tavern and Grill on April 22, 2015.  Because we a nannosecond late for the breakfast hour, we both ordered the BLT…and it had fresh large tomato slices…really fresh lettuce…crisp bacon and a great tasting sauce on the whole wheat bread which I had been toasted.  I ordered the side of a small Caesar Salad…it was huge…and it was delicious…fresh lettuce…lots of shaved Parmesan.  I just never expected something that big as a side.

I am sure happy that we were late yesterday which forced us to order the BLT.  This morning I don't know if there wasn't enough wait staff for the number of tables eating...but then it is a bridge tournament...or not enough cook staff but breakfast tasted as if it has sat a long time waiting to be taken to our table.  The toast had not been buttered when it was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment