Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9, 2015 - The Grille at Las Sendas - Mesa, Arizona

I visited  with Annabelle Furgerson and Dona Pierce.  Dona and  I started with a Skinny Margarita…very good…then I ordered Brie and Proscuitto Bruschetta – brie, prosciutto, seasonal fruit and berries with Balsamic Reduction.  This was delicious four slices of bread -  each with a healthy slice of brie…a thin slice of prosciutto…topped with Balsamic Reduction – one slice with a blackberry…one slice with a strawberry…one slice with raspberry…one slice with a small section of orange.

Annabelle ordered the Queso and Chips – homemade Queso Dip served with red, white and blue chips.  I helped Annabelle nosh them down…the dip was outstanding….not too hot but lots of peppers taste.

I also ordered the Blue Moon Fish and Chips – Blue Moon Battered Pacific rockfish, Fries, Coleslaw and Homemade Tartar Sauce.  I wasn’t impress with the fish…the batter was pretty greasy…the fries were pretty so so…the Tartar Sauce was very tasty.


I want to come back here…sit out on the patio and watch the sunset as I sip margaritas and noshed on appetizers.

The Grille at Las Sendas
Las Sendas Country Club
7555 E. Eagle Crest Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85207
(480) 396-4000
(480) 306-9000 – Fax
Dascha Williams – Restaurant Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment