Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 22, 2015 - Montana Aleworks - Bozeman, Montana

I had dinner tonight with Ann Zorn.  We decided to try the Montana Aleworks because it was right after bridge and we needed a drink.  They call their Happy Hour Group Therapy...and that's what we needed...Ann more than I because she had to put up with me at bridge table.  Ann ordered a Shiraz….and I had an Outlaw Brewery Gamble Amber...it is brewed in Belgrade, Montana....dark and tasty.

We both ordered the Open-Face Steak Sandwich -  8oz. New York Strip with Texas Toast, Housemade Slaw and Fries.  My steak was juicy…nothing tastes better than grain fed beef.  The fries were coated with a very tasty seasoning.  I felt these were the best tasting seasoned fries that I have had. Two pieces of Texas Toast and tasted buttery…just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment