Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 21, 2015 - Pita Jungle - Dana Park Shopping Mall - Mesa, Arizona

Sandy Wilts and I joined the Thesman Active Singles Group at Pita Jungle for lunch.  We decided to each choose a soup...and then share a hot pita.  We started with the soup.

Sandy ordered the Moroccan Gazpacho – blend of celery, cucumbers, tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, cilantro with golden raisins, garbanzo beans, lemon juice and seasonings. Served with pine nuts and a pita chip.

Sandy liked it.



I chose the Curried Coconut Soup With Chickpeas – chickpeas, onions, red bell peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, curry, coconut milk, cilantro and seasoning in a vegetable broth.  Served with a pita chip.


I always get the messy bowl...and no...Joshua...I did not spill anything on the front of my blouse.

We split a Philly Steak Pita – steak, sautéed onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese – wood-fired in a Greek pita.  This was delicious.  I try a different one every time I eat at a Pita Jungle.  Last time I had a Mediterranean Roasted Chicken (Shawarma).



The picture looked perfect on my camera...but it isn't that good...not even to close as good as this tasted.

Who could refuse dessert?  Pistachio Gelato


Homemade pistachio gelato…and it was good but still has to go along ways to beat gelato in Italy.

Pita Jungle
Dana Park Mall
1652 S. Val Vista #123
Mesa, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment