Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 26, 2015 - 5 & Diner - Mesa, Arizona

I visited on July 26, 2015 with Sandy Wilts.  We both ordered off the Seniors Menu. 



Sandy ordered the One Half Belgian Waffle with bacon and an egg. 








I ordered the Senior Pancakes – two pancakes, an egg and bacon.  

The breakfast wasn’t anything that stood out but it was good solid breakfast food at a very reasonable price..and it is very close to home.  Plus the décor of the diner and the music takes me back to my youth…can’t beat that.










Sandy and I sang along with every song that was played while we were in the Diner.  We knew all the words.  If you live long enough your taste in music covers a very wide range.


I am coming back between 4-6 p.m. for the half off on milk shakes…and I am trying my very favorite – orange creamsicle…stayed tuned.

5 & Diner
6353 E. Southern Avenue
Mesa, Arizona 85206
(480) 641-1958

No comments:

Post a Comment