Tuesday, June 11, 2019

May 30, 2019 - Ristorante Giuseppe - Scottsdale, Arizona

Joshua, Jody, Judson and Jonah Hayes took me to dinner in celebration of my upcoming 71st birthday.  Ristorante Giuseppe is a small restaurant in Scottsdale.  It is always packed.  It oozes my Italian heritage.


For starters…once again we chose Bruschetta (lots of chopped tomatoes dripping in olive oil…just like Grandma used to make…served on thinly sliced hard roll bread and large grated pieces of parmesan cheese).  It was delicious.  I could have just made that my meal.



Bruschetta

I chose the Pasta Alex as did Judson.  It was wonderful but a little too spicy this time for me….I like spicy…but this was mouth burning spicy.  Jonah ordered the Spaghetti with the Famous Meatball…Jody ordered the Eggplant Parmesan…and Joshua ordered the Special…the Italian Ribs…just like Grandma Filicetti’s.



Pasta Alex

Dessert:  I chose spumoni but it was more of a Neapolitan…and I was disappointed.  I like more of the type that has a fruity and nutty taste taste to it.




Ristorante Giuseppe
13610 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 9
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
(480) 991—4792
www.giuseppescottsdale.com
Hours:
Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Cash only accepted – no credit cards
Bring your own wine - they will uncork and set up without a charge

No comments:

Post a Comment