Wednesday, June 5, 2019

May 11, 2019 Aloha Kitchen - Mesa, Arizona


I visited with Mike and Carol Thompson.  All of us order the Bulgogi Plate – thinly sliced top sirloin in Korean barbecue sauce, charboiled and served on a bed of cabbage.  Served with rice and my choice macaroni-potato salad.  It was delicious.  I love the taste of Korean barbecue sauce.  I am not a fan of macaroni salad but I liked this one.  The dressing did not have a heavy taste.  The rice was very good tasting and consistency.  I can never distinguish the type of rice by taste, but this had an almost jasmine taste to it.  I will ask next time because it was so good.

These dishes are served with a choice of “mini” or “full” portion.  Carol and I ordered the “mini”…Mike ordered the “full”.  My portion was just perfect.  I could never have eaten all of Mike’s…I would have had to take most of it home.  I really like this when a restaurant gives you the choice of portion size.



Aloha Kitchen
2950 S. Alma School Road
Mesa, Arizona 85210
(480) 897-2451
Hours:  Tuesday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. -8:00 p.m.
             Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
             Closed Monday
Fare:  Japanese -  Hawaiian – Chinese – Korean

No comments:

Post a Comment