Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June 24, 2017 Oink Cafe - Scottsdale, Arizona

I visted this cafe for the first time with my cousins, Jessica, Darren and Jackson Friesen.   We met for breakfast on this really hot Arizona summer Sundays.

Each of us chose some form of The Two Egg Classic. They have about 7 or 8 different choices of bacon.  I added bacon to my order- jalapeno…and I wanted it crispy..a homemade baking powder biscuit.  One could also have a choice of toasted breads.  If you are looking for something fancy this isn’t your café.  If you are looking for a good tasting simple breakfast this is it!  I would return….there are still other varieties of bacon yet to be tasted.  I am always looking for a good breakfast spot.

Oink Café
4326 E. Cactus Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85832
(602) 404-6465
Hours:  Daily 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment