Friday, June 16, 2017

June 15, 2017 - Dragon Wok - Gilbert, Arizona

My bridge partner, Janet Hastings and I played bridge today in Sun Lakes.  We decided to grab dinner in the area..as we waited for the rush hour traffice to clear.

I ordered the Mushu Pork..and it was terrible. I am used to a shredded  type pork…and not these strips that had no taste.  I am also used to the meat being cooked in a great sauce.  This did not taste anything like that.  I am used to everything mixed at my table…as well as the mixture being wrapped in the tortilla type wrap.    Janet ordered the Phoenix Dragon…

chicken…shrimp..straw mushrooms..baby corn and vegetables.  She liked it..and it did look good…but I never did taste it. The restaurant was lovely. The service was very good.  I think I just need to order something else if I ever return.

Dragon Wok
727 W. Ray Rd #B1
Gilbert, Arizona 85233
(480) 782-6889
Hours:  Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
             Friday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Saturday 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment