Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 29, 2017 - Blazin' M Ranch - Cottonwood, Arizona

A bus full of Las Palmas residents…which included Sandy Wilts, Carol Richmond, Glenda Squires and Pat McFadden....traveled to Cottonwood for this event.

Chuckwagon Dinner – BBQ chicken and Baby Back Ribs, Cowboy Pinto Beans, Baked Potato, Prickly Pear Coleslaw, Flyin’ Biscuits and Special Skillet Dessert – ours was an Apple Cobbler with a scoop of Ice Cream…dinner was excellent.  It also included Lemonade, Ice Tea and Coffee…served family style on each table.

I am not a big BBQ chicken fan but my piece of chicken was grilled perfectly…moist…not too much BBQ sauce.    I loved it.  My ribs were served dry..just as I liked ‘em.  Very tasty…lots of meal on the bones.  One could add BBQ off the table if one wanted…but of course…I never do that.


This was my first try of Prickly Pear Coleslaw…and it was very good…a little on the sweet side but I liked it just the same.  Biscuits were hot and served with butter…delicious.  Dessert was the perfect end of the meal.   Served in another tin cup with a scoop of ice cream drizzled with caramel sauce on top.




My plate from the Prickly Pear Coleslaw and Cowboy Pinto Beans side of the plate.


My plate from the BBQ Chicken and Ribs side of the plate

Blazin’ M Ranch
1875 Mabery Ranch Road
Cottonwood, Arizona
(928) 634-0334
blazinm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment