Sunday, March 19, 2017

March 17, 2017 - Bisbee Breakfast Club - Bisbee, Arizona

I am out with Carol and Mike Thompson, Carol’s cousin Carol Jones for a long weekend.  We are camping at the Tombstone RV Park.  This morning we drove to Bisbee for a visit but first we had to stop for breakfast at the Bisbee Breakfast Club.

Carol Thompson ordered the Buttermilk Hotcakes – two large, fluffy cakes served with butter and syrup.   She asked if they came with blueberries…no…but they would add them.  Then she remarked that maybe two pancakes were too much for her to eat…and the waitress asked her if she only wanted one.  She did…she was happy about the whole thing.





Carol Jones ordered the Wingdinger – Hash browns with melted cheddar, jack cheese, two eggs and spicy sausage gravy wit toast.  Was she ever surprised to see biscuits and gravy on her plate when they served her.   She didn’t realize that it was going to include biscuits and gravy.



Mike Thompson ordered the Corned Beef Hash – house made and was served with two eggs.  He gave me a bite of it.  It was delicious but we just couldn’t identify what the taste was that made  it so good.



I ordered D’s Potato Cakes – house recipe potato cakes, grilled to golden brown…served with sour cream and applesauce, bacon, two eggs and a biscuit.  I ordered the bacon crispy…and it was served perfectly.  I thought my potato cakes were absolutely delicious.  They were a mixture of grated potatoes, onions, including the green tops…but I don’t know if it was all held together with an egg, sour cream…or milk.   Whatever it was delicious.  I should have asked.

I asked that my two eggs be scrambled…when my plate arrived there were way more than two eggs.  My biscuit was huge…hot out of the oven…buttered top…and I loved this…served with four pats of butter.



The staff was wonderful and efficient. 

Carol Thompson used the necessary…her only comment was “only one toilet”.


This restaurant is located in the Lowell area…sits along the rim of the Lavendar Pit.

Bisbee Breakfast Club
75 Erie Street
Bisbee, Arizona 85603
(520) 432-5885
 Hours:  Daily 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.    

No comments:

Post a Comment