Friday, April 18, 2014

April 16, 2014 - Silver Star Steakhouse - Helena, Montana

After a long day of training all the Montana CFOs met at the Silver Star Steakhouse for dinner...and some finance talk.

I ordered the Slow- Roasted Prime Rib served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus spears.  The dessert was so decadent - Three Berry Tiramisu.  And...I don't really care for tiramisu...but this was delicious.

Silver Star Steakhouse
833 Great Northern Blvd.
Helena, Montana 59601
(406) 495-0677

The only other time that I have eaten at this restaurant was I ordered the Black and Blue…8 ounce flat iron,  an exceptionally tender and flavorful cut, blackened, grilled and finished with a bleu cheese compound butter.

My dessert was the crème brulee…it was delicious…smooth and a sweet tasting custard with a torched crust.

Appetizers – from the bar menu…Hot Wings and these steak Spring Rolls…I liked the spring rolls the best…the wings were just too hot….and I ordered the mild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment