Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24, 2014 - Dinner and Theater in Havre, Montana

My lifelong friend Lila Anderson Armstrong and her husband, Stuart from Geraldine, Montana -  met Jo Martin and I at dinner this evening.  We decided to meet at The Guadalajara Restaurant.

I was so stressed after the day at work that I ordered a margarita as soon as I was seated. Lila ordered the Tres Flautas….Stuart ordered a Burrito…both plates served with rice and refried beans.  Jo and I split the Carnitas de Res – thin strips of beef sautéed with onions, tomatoes, and green peppers.  Garnished with guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo.

Then over to the MSU-Northern Little Theater for the dress rehearsal of Chicago for Family and Friends Night.  Miss Erika Anderson made her debut with the Montana Actors Theater.  She dances beautifully.  What a darling young lady.  And, Lila is correct – where did an Anderson get long, slender legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment