Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 10, 2015 - Baboo Italian Eatery - Mesa, Arizona

The Thesman Singles group met at this eatery for Happy Hour and Dinner.  We ordered drinks and enjoyed them with the warm Oil Bread that is served with the Balsamic Vinegar
and Olive Oil dipping oil. Once again I pigged out on the bread.  Don't forget I am Italian.

Everyone ordered the Monday and Tuesday Nights Special - Spaghetti and Meatballs - $5.99.  I love this special…plus I was hungry after only eating breakfast…and expending all of that energy thinking at the bridge table this afternoon.

You are seved a big bowl of pasta with red sauce..and it is good tasting red sauce..just right…not too thin and not too thick…and two huge meatballs.  These meatballs are perfect…and I can taste the Romano cheese in them so I know they are just like Grandma’s…the recipe has to be Calabrian.

This is the third site where I have eaten.  Each of them serve fine tasting food.  I have reviewed the first site which is in Phoenix on 16th...and it was reviewed in November, 2014.  I also ate at the Tempe site..and now the Mesa site.  I can't tell you how much I always enjoy the food.  But then it is comfort food for me.  Mangia!

Oil Bread with Dipping Mixture of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil

Spaghetti and Meatball Special




My Dinner Companions - to the right:  Sandy Wilts, Annette Savory, Lois Wenzell...coming around the backsid of the table across from Lois is Mary, Annette's friend who is visiting from Washington, Pam Waller, Carol Richmond and Pat Stetler.

Fun Evening!


Baboo Italian Eatery
10726 E. Southern Avenue
Mesa, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment