Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 15, 2015 - Henhouse Cafe - Gilbert, Arizona

Sandy Wilts and I were back at the Henhouse Cafe for our Sunday morning breakfast.  I hope this becomes a weekly tradition.

Sandy ordered the Crunchy French Toast – Hawaiian Bread dipped in Vanilla Bean Custard Batter…then coated with crunch cereal.  She liked it.  I must return and try one of the French Toasts offered on the menu.



I tried the Pumpkin Cakes (the special) – two huge pancakes with syrup….they filled the plate.  I cut a small triangle out of the pancake…then was able to pour my syrup…Looking at the pancakes at this point looked like looking at a cake.  Those pancakes were huge.  I also ordered scrambled eggs and bacon…coffee…it was good…and substantial.




Look at the thickness of those two pancakes.  It looks like a cake.

Henhouse Café
3244 E. Guadalupe Road
Gilbert, Arizona
(480) 219-7379

No comments:

Post a Comment