Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 18, 2015 - Rancho de Tia Rosa's - Gilbert, Arizona

I visited on November 18, 2015 with Sandy Wilts. We started with the $3 Happy Hour margaritas…they were good…frozen with salted rims. We were served a huge basket of chips with  small dishes of green sauce and red sauce.  I thought both were tasty.  We then ordered the Bean Dip as an appetizer to go with all of the chips.  We just couldn’t identify the taste.  I felt as if there was a bacon taste in the bean dip…but who knows…the dip did taste very different to us.


Chips and Salsa


Bean Dip


Sandy ordered the Chicken Chimichanga.  I ordered the Two Shredded Beef Enchildadas…both came with lots of refried beans and rice.  We both felt that our meat was too dry.  Everything was very good but not exceptional.  The main dining room was charming, quietly festive ad comfortable.  There was a lot to see…kept me busy. 



Sandy's Chicken Chimichanga


My Two Beef Enchiladas


Our servers were friendly and efficient.  Our meal ended up costing us about $20 each…and we didn’t think that was so bad for a margarita, chips,  starter, meal and tip.


I think I would like to return for Happy Hour…sit in the bar..and try the Happy Hour snacks.


Rancho  De Tia Rosa’s
891 N. Higley Road
Gilbert, Arizona
(480) 396-8787
Hours:  11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. 
              Closed on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment