Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7, 2015 - Zinburger - Scottsdale Quarter - Scottsdale, Arizona

I visited on November 7, 2015 with Sandy Wilts, Jody Hayes and Jonah Hayes.  Sandy ordered The Plain and Simple Burger…with Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo…and Sandy requested a slice of Avocado….that’s it!  Sandy asked for some Ranch Dressing…it is homemade and when I complimented them on it…the waiter told me there is Tabasco Sauce as well as Horseradish in the Ranch Dressing.



Jody ordered the Bruce Lee Burger.  It was the special…Kobe beef…and I can’t name everything on it but I know there was avocado…jalapenos…four other ingredients.




I ordered the Zinburger with Manchego Cheese, Zinfandel Braised Onions, Lettuce and Mayo.  It was delicious…served on a soft, fresh egg bun.  I thought the Braised Onions tasted just perfect.  The hamburger is Certfied Angus…and ground fresh twice daily.





Jonah ordered the Hambruger and Fries off the Kids’ Menu.




We all shared a basket of Hand Cut Fries…with coarse salt.


Zinburger
15257 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale Quarter
 (480) 285-0690
zinburgeraz.com
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.             

Note:  Other locations in Gilbert, Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment